Successful Integrated Marketing for Your Salon & Spa
2020-01-12 by Admin
Marketing is important in the salon & spa industry – and doing it the right way can make all the difference for the success of your business. That’s why it’s important to have the right marketing partner to make it easy. At SalonCloudsPlus, we make salon marketing easy with solutions that deliver an integrated message for your business.
Integrated marketing communication, or IMC, is the cornerstone of a successful marketing program. IMC is a concept that brings a consistent voice and relevant messaging. This is especially important in a customer-centric service business like the salon & spa industry since your clients closely identify with your brand on a personal basis. IMC has two main components:
- Consistency. Everywhere your client sees or hears about your brand, the messaging must be consistent. This embeds your brand into their consciousness to become a part of your life. Whether you are their stylist, barber, colorist, makeup artist, cosmetologist, or esthetician, your clients need to think of you as someone who is reliable. Your logo, your brand colors, your website, your social media messages – when everything reflects that consistent brand message across all platforms, it communicates that your salon or spa is always something they can rely on.
- Relevancy. A personalized experience is a must in the salon & spa industry – and providing relevant tools and reliable messaging for each client helps you stand out from the competition. That means that your marketing solutions need to consider how to speak to each client in a way that is relevant for them and that makes them feel special.
Those are two important concepts for SalonCloudsPlus. We provide all the tools you need to create a consistent, relevant IMC experience for your clients, including:
- Website. It all starts with the website, which clearly reflects your brand in its look, feel, and verbiage and makes it easy for your customers to connect with you.
- Mobile app. SalonCloudsPlus revolutionized the salon & spa industry when we first introduced our mobile app technology, developed specifically for the salon & spa client in mind. Our mobile apps put your connection to your customers right at their fingertips, delivering personalized messaging and features that make a difference.
- Beacon technology. High-tech beacon services help deliver customized IMC messages by sending alerts and offers to clients when they are in your salon’s vicinity or even as they browse products and services inside your salon.
- Logo design. The right logo is a must for integrated marketing communication since your customers will identify you with the physical appearance of your salon & spa. The best logo is easily identifiable and sends a positive message about your business.
- Email and newsletters. Personalized emails help your clients keep up with your latest special offers and remind them when they’re due for a trim, touch-up, or regularly scheduled service. It’s imperative that all the messages you send to your clients are consistent and relevant for them.
- Social media posts. The salon world is social, and a presence on social media has become a must. Clients use social media to show off their new style and to recommend their stylist – you – to all their friends and family. Being present on social media lets you respond to clients and makes it easy for them to tag you so their friends can find your contact information.
For more information about how SalonCloudsPlus can jumpstart your business through innovative solutions and an integrated marketing communication message, connect with us on our online form, call us at (888) 909-1051, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.