Posted on 2015-10-16 by Admin
Many spa & salon owners don’t really understand the importance of good, current clientele. In fact, many don’t utilize and maintain a comprehensive customer growth strategy. Even a referral program is an invaluable thing in your industry.
In order to get more sales out of your current customers, you need to rank your customers by sales and profitability to develop an adequate “customer profile.” Knowing who your best customers are, and their preferences, is the first step to growing sales and referrals.
How to Train Your Staff to Encourage Growth in Current Clients
- Share your list of best customers, their profile and preferences, with everyone at the spa & salon. These clients are the livelihood of your success and should always be treated as such from any staff member that interacts with them.
- Continue to build your customer profile to grow revenue from current clients. Communication is key here. Talk with your stylists and capture pertinent info such as age, marital status, gender, demographic info, as well as their spa preferences and product usage. Provide your staff important questions to use in daily phone conversations, emails and in-person with their clients. This will help decipher the needs of current best customers to gain revenue.
- Get all staff involved in thank-you notes, anniversary cards, surveys and other means to gain information while showing your best customers how much you appreciate them. Sending those specials and other offers specialized treatments and products, will be appreciated and can help to increase sales.
Once you have great client retention with your best customers feeling like a rock star, referrals are the next step. Happy clients love to boast about their favorite spa, salon and stylist. This can open the path to new revenue growth!
SalonCloudsPlus can help increase revenue by setting you up with a mobile app that can help keep your clients up-to-date on all your specials and offerings, book appointments in the comfort of their home, and receive reminders of future bookings. Not yet using a mobile app? See what SalonCloudsPlus App can do for you. Email SalonCloudsPlus for a free demo on our system.
- Coming July 2017 to Amazon Echo!
- Web App Clouds Launches New Salon Clouds Plus App
- Why a Mobile App is an Essential in 2017
- Make a Lasting First Impression
- Must Have Social Media Tools
- Holiday Marketing Doesn’t Have to Break the Bank
- Salon & Spa Marketing Ideas for Success into 2017
- Instagram Tips for Marketing for Your Salon & Spa
- Social Media Marketing for Your Salon & Spa – Tips for Marketing on Facebook
- Social Media Strategies for Your Salon & Spa
- Mobile App Boosts Business
- Rules for a Successful Salon
- SEO is Essential when Building Your Website
- Don’t Be Left Behind with Mobile Apps!
- Boost Your Salon Marketing this Summer
- Ways to Use Your Marketing Dollars Wisely
- Reviews & Testimonials – The Lifeline to a Successful Business
- Tapping Into Tech For Small Business
- SalonCloudPlus Mobile App Can Save Your Clients Time and Frustration
- Avoid Failure When Starting Your Salon & Spa
- Mobile Apps are the Next Level of Marketing You Need
- Plan, Bend & Laugh – 3 Keys to Business Success
- Be Smart with Your Salon & Spa Marketing in 2016
- Becoming a Salon-trepreneur
- Best Salon App maker for iPhone and android
- Salon and Spa Online Booking Appointment System
- Top Eight Reasons Your Salon and Spa Needs the Best Mobile App Available
- Reach More Holiday Shoppers
- Holiday Season Marketing for Your Salon & Spa
- Use Client Testimonials to Your Advantage
- Steps to Growing Best Customers