Make a Lasting First Impression
2016-12-06 by Admin
First impressions are everything in business. Creating an inviting environment for your customers and then backing it up with easy access to products you use and a friendly experience with staff will set your salon above the mark in the styling world! Consider implementing one or a few of these in your salon to freshen the look and draw in more customer purchases on products:
- Stay Trendy! Update your lobby space with timeless fixtures, new accessories, holiday décor or a fresh coat of paint. Keeping your salon décor up to date is crucial to attracting repeat clients because they are expecting you to be in-the-know with fashion overall, as you are advising them on how to keep their personal style trendy and relevant.
- Take a Sip! Consider offering your clients refreshments. Providing a relaxing beverage as they prepare to sit in your chair for the next hour can go a long way in winning over new clients. In warm weather months, cold drinks are ideal and then help your client slow down and relax in the colder months with a warm beverage. After all, if they are relaxed in your chair, they will want to come back for more!
- Get Creative! Cycle your product displays regularly. Change how and where you display them as the seasons change and holidays come around. Let your personality shine through and the heart of the salon be clear through your product presentation.
- Offer a Deal! Everyone wants a deal, especially your clients! Make gift shopping easy for them and put together product packages with a salon service included. Use products you offer and get them coming back to your salon or sharing your shop with a friend by including a gift card.
- Declutter, Declutter, Declutter! Don’t let your space seem confining or claustrophobic, this is the opposite of what your client will expect for their day at the salon. Clear product that isn’t selling, rearrange seating to be more efficient and inviting, take away any extras that aren’t adding to the vibe you desire for your shop.
Whatever you do to make a lasting, positive impression, remember this: Give your salon a clear design theme and create a space people will want to return to! Don’t let your style become outdated, remember to keep an eye out for simple ways to update the décor and presentation of your lobby. Need help marketing new business? At SalonCloudsPlus, we can help you build a good social media marketing strategy and give your salon that edge it needs to succeed. Need a new mobile-friendly website or haven’t seen our mobile app in action? Email us for a free demo of the system at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the website at www.SalonCloudsPlus.com.