Let SalonCloudsPlus Elevate Your Search Engine Optimization
2020-02-29 by Admin
We hear from salon owners all the time: “What is SEO and how will it help my salon business?” We thought this was a good time to break it down to the basics and go over what SEO actually is, why it’s important for your business, and how SalonCloudsPlus can help increase your revenue with improved SEO for your website.
What is SEO?
SEO, search engine optimization, is the process of optimizing your salon website using content such as images, keywords, and text to improve its search engine ranking with various search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo. A high organic ranking will improve the quality and volume of traffic to your business.
How do search engines deliver search results?
- Indexing – This is the process of creating an index for all the retrieved web pages and holding them in a huge database from which that page will later be recovered. Indexing is isolating the words and expressions that describe the page and assigning it to specific keywords.
- Crawling – this is the process of retrieving all the web pages linked to a website. This task is used by all search engines and the task is completed by a software called a crawler or spider.
- Processing – After a search request is received, the search engine compares the search string found in each search request with the indexed pages in the database.
- Recovering results – Finally, the best-matched results will be recovered and displayed in the browser.
Why is SEO imperative to my business?
The salon & spa business is a highly competitive industry. While search engines serve millions of users every day, it’s imperative that those people searching in your area are able to find you!
5 top reasons search engine optimization is essential:
- The majority of internet users tend to click on one of the top 5 suggested pages in the search results (SERPS). To get more website visits, you need to be in the top positions in organic search.
- SEO is key to the social promotion of your salon website. People who find your website via Google or another search engine are more likely to promote it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or another social channel.
- SEO is vital to the efficiency of running a website. Not only will it increase search engine traffic, but it also offers a common framework (checklists) to use before any content is published to the website – an important aspect for websites that have multiple authors.
- SEO can bring you to the top position of the search. When comparing two websites that are selling the same service or product, the search engine optimized website will inevitably have an increase in customers and, as a result, an increase in sales.
- In our world of technology today, users trust search engines to bring up the top businesses to the top of the search results. Having your business in the top positions for the specific keywords that users are searching for will increase their trust to your website.
How will SEO help my business?
The internet and social media are here to stay, and will only become more of an intricate part of our daily lives. Investing in the right SEO is key to making sure your business reaches its full potential and ensure your competitors don’t take over the market share of clients.
SalonCloudsPlus can help:
- Enhance search engine ranking. Once we increase your website ranking, we monitor SEO to ensure that more traffic is being directed to your website. We have the ability to alter keywords, images, and text to improve your SEO as needed for the best results.
- Increased conversion rate. The conversion rate is the ratio of the amount of people who become your customers versus the total number of users that visit your website. Our highly targeted SEO will divert website visitors into those that are interested in becoming visitors to your salon. Increasing the rate of conversion will directly increase your sales.
- Brand awareness. You need increased visibility of your salon to make your salon popularity grow. Having your business in the top search engine results will increase visitors, which increases your brand awareness.
- Customer engagement. Engaging with your customers is essential to improvement to your service and products. When both your website and blog has been optimized, you will be able to better engage with your clients. At SalonCloudsPlus, we offer blog writing and posting to your blog page as part of our Platinum SEO package. Ask us about it! When potential & current clients see you as a trusted source, it instills a sense of loyalty that can boost revenue.
At SalonCloudsPlus, we build stunning professional websites with ecommerce capabilities that are SEO optimized. They are personalized to your needs, mobile-optimized, integrated with salon/spa software, and they show off your salon branding to its fullest. We know how important it is for you to have control, so our customized dashboard allows you the flexibility to change banners, add photos to your galleries, update staff information, add upcoming events, and more.
To learn how we can take your website to the next level, we offer free demos to show you how we can improve your existing website. You can contact us with our online form, give us a call at (888) 909-1051, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.